During packaging the product temperature is approximately 160° C. Flat films normally melt at this temperature. The FMT cooling system cools the flat films down already during the filling process. Finished hot melt packs are then fed into a (patented) cooling bath. The FMT system cools down the products to a core temperature of e.g. 37°C. After that the packages can be packed into cardboard boxes and/or palletized.
The FMT advanced cooling system for cooling of adhesive products (Hot Melt) after packaging.
The main advantages and features of the system are:
• Improved product quality with higher yield.
• Increased energy efficiency and reduced total operating costs.
• Designed for very even and consistent cooling.
• Program control for quick changeover between processes.
• Various cooling lengths and widths available.