Cooling is a thermal process usually used after blanching as a preparation for final processing or packaging. It involves cooling foods in chilled water. Cooling stops the blanching proces and cools down the product to the desired temperature.
The FMT belt cooler for cooling of pre-packed products.
The main advantages and features of the system are:
• Improved product quality with higher yield.
• Improved sanitation.
• Increased energy efficiency and reduced total operating costs.
• Designed for very even and consistent cooling.
• Program control for quick changeover between processes.
• Various cool lengths and widths available.